We host, install, customize, and manage WordPress sites and themes, and we are experienced with integrating WordPress with third-party services (APIs. commerce, mailing lists, etc). We can also develop bespoke WordPress themes or plug-ins for specific tasks.
- Managed WordPress services keep your website backed up, up-to-date, and secure
- Hosting, WordPress setup, and theme installation can be done quickly to get your site up and running
- If you need specialized functionality we're adept at customizing or creating WordPress themes and plug-ins
- While providing content specific to your site is up to you, we are happy to help with building pages and formatting content or assets that you provide
We offer multiple levels of service to fit your needs, and can provide one-time infrastructure setup (hosting, domain name registration, etc.) as necessary. Managed services include regular backups and updates, and can include other services like security setup and monitoring, site analytics, and more. Our solutions are offered for 12-month renewing terms, and your investment is discounted if you choose a single annual payment over month-to-month billing.
We look forward to the opportunity to work with you - please get in touch if you have questions or need more information!
- WordPress is a great option for quickly setting up a website and being able to manage its contents.
- Once the framework is in place you've got to apply your theme, add content and images, adjust formatting, and add and configure your plug-ins (for e-commerce, event calendars, contact forms, and a host of other potential items).
- That can be overwhelming at times, so our plans offer varying amounts of development hours that we can apply to work on those things with you.
- Whether it's adding and formatting content, customizing a theme, or optimizing images for the web, we've got you covered.
- After your site is set up, it is important to perform regular updates and backups.
- WordPress is open source software that undergoes regular improvements by a fleet of developers, and those updates for functionality and security are rolled out on a regular basis.
- Plugin developers also release incremental improvements to their products as well.
- We manage those update processes for you to keep your site up-to-date, secure, and running smoothly so you can focus on your core business.
- Regular file and database backups insure that your site can be restored if any issues arise.